IGBA member companies are the pioneers and global leaders in the development and marketing of biosimilar medicines. The objectives of the IGBA Biosimilars Committee shall be to represent, support and develop, where appropriate and necessary, the common scientific and technical interests of the biosimilar medicines industry, members of IGBA. One of the key objectives is promoting and supporting globally the scientific concept of biosimilarity.
- IGBA position on regional naming developments (October 2017)
- IGBA comments to TGA's Consultation: Naming of Biological Medicines (September 2017)
- IGBA commentary on FDA’s Draft Guidance on Labeling for Biosimilar Products (June 2016)
- IGBA calls for full transparency and new timelines for impact assessment with regard to the voluntary WHO biological qualifier (BQ) proposal (March 2016)
- IGBA letter to FDA regarding their biologics naming proposals (November 2015)
- IGPA Letter Regarding TGA Guidance titled “Evaluation of Biosimilars"(September 2013)